Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i can't wait until my off day because i just want to rest. I'm getting tired of having to get up every morning for school then work. Our break isn't coming fast enough. I don't know who house I'm going to for dinner this year. Because when he was home we took turns going to each other families house. So i guess i will be home for a while then go to his family alone this year. With him not on my side is going to be so lonely because every where i went it was me and him. i really do miss him can't quit thinking about him. i talk about him so much to others that i know they get tired of me. I just can't wait to be with my boo. I know I;m writing so much about him but i can't help when someone you love is gone you really miss them and just remember all the things y'all did together. But anyway I not going to keep boring the readers with my BABY so i just keep everything in mind until i can't and then i will start writing about him like I'm doing now HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment