Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My baby

I counting down my days before its time for me to leave. i can't wait to go to Missouri, I'm looking forward to it. i really just want to be with my baby because i haven't seen him in a month, but it will be two months when i go up there. He has been writing me constantly so seeing him would be wonderful. Right now I'm trying to take these micros out of my hair so i can get it done before i go up there. The most amazing thing is I may be getting married soon so i just praying and letting the Lord's will be done. We talked last night i was so happy when he called i started screaming but we only talked for a couple of minutes but it was the best. I'm looking everyday in the mail for his letters I think i check the mailbox more than ever now. I going to right him a letter today i try to write one every other day so the communication will not stop because when he get a letter i get one. Well got to get back to work guess i will blog later about the response i get from him about my letters i wrote HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment